nuffnang

Monday 13 August 2012

Sayang Kinabalu - Kimin Mudin

This is about our Sabahan proud singer Kimin Mudin with Sayang Kinabalu (was named the Sabah tourism promotional theme song). Started to recall him back cos seeing the photo of him with my kids. My kids were really lucky, manage to have a photo shot with him before he's gone forever. This is one of the photo, its taken from my wife blog (wynepride.blogspot.com )


He passed away after a week this shot was taken. Its really a shocking news for me, my family and my parents in law. This shot was taken at one of the coffeeshop that was run by my parent in law. He's a regular customer there. Actually my sons really like his song very much, especially "sayang kinabalu" He passed away peacefully on 3rd June 2012 around 1.35am at Likas Hospital at the age of 46 due to a heart ailment. Its been 2 yrs already pass by, but his song still fresh in our memory. This is the only copy of photo that i've.
Kimin is from Kg. Kelatuan, Papar(my wife hometown) and the father of 7 children, shot to fame in Sabah through the song "Sayang Kinabau" composed by Asmin (his brother) in 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Awesome Followers