nuffnang

Thursday 26 July 2012

Nyonya kebaya for my little girl on our wedding anniversary

Continue from the Wedding Anniversary story. This is the Nyonya kebaya that
specially tailor made for her. It will go together with the 18k gold button that been inherit to my little girl. Can see from the expression that appeared from her lovely face when she received the gift. The button was inherit from my precious granny to me directly, now its belongs to my little girl, inherit it to her on our 15th anniversary on 12th July 2012.





 This is the nyonya kebaya...



The gold button that goes with it...


It was made in 1932 with Queen Victoria.
The antique value of the button, judge your own.
It 80 years old...

Wish to see my lovely wife to wear it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Awesome Followers