nuffnang

Monday 9 July 2012

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Another 2 days is my big day, wedding anniversary. We've both go through wavy and rocky time together, at the end its still growing... Got her something precious and antique... Hope she'll like it(sure she'll love it)... For those readers out there, there is nothing more precious than the girl that you choose to be together with forever.... Always be grateful for what you've in front of you....

                   My lovely wife with me(photo was taken by my 6 yrs old boy) using my Sony DSLR

She's still like 18 to me... I'm just a lucky old man.... Hehehe....



This what i got it for her, tailor made a Nyonya Kebaya for her(she got the body for this lovely Kebaya)
Hope this colour will match her...  There's a reason for me to make this Kebaya for her.... 


The close up look...


This is the reason for that Kebaya...
18k Pure Gold button

 

This is why i said it was an antique, was made in 1932 with Queen Victoria. 18k Gold...
It was inherit to me direct from my grandma.. This button is from my grandpa for my granny on her wedding.
So my wedding anniversary, going to inherit it to my lovely wife... 
Total weight of the gold button is more than 9 grms. More than a thousand ringgit, but the value of it was an antique, priceless..... Thanks to my granny, really miss her whenever i saw this button, cos i'm her favourite grandchildren..


28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ketawa besarlah DARLING i....

      Delete
    2. Haa haa haaa.... Bosss... Saya tumpang haha juga ah... Hihihi....

      Welcome to the blogging world boss... Nanti ada gathering 'cute blogger' buli lah join... Kikikiki.....

      Delete
    3. Opss lupa.. Happy anniversary to both of you and more years to come... God bless this couple n their heroes... :)

      Delete
  2. Wow sis...you r so lucky! jelezzzz btw happy anniversary and may your marriage be blessed with love,joy and companionship for all the years of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just inherit it to her, she is my love one... Same as it was inherit to me, my granny love one...

      Delete
  3. Speechless!! 'Still look 18' yg mahal tu!! May the love sparkling till the end of life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, she's always a little girl...

      Delete
    2. 18 thn lah mangkali haha..

      Delete
    3. That's why i always call her GIRL...

      Delete
  4. Ladies, The cloth colour match or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its match... Great taste.. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks mandak...
      Later got a nice surprise for everyone... Hehehe...

      Delete
  5. Kena rompak lah bini i nanti...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah..Wyne you are so lucky. Inherit punya pure gold buttons yg dari 1932 lagi tu..wow!
    By the way Mr Victor, the colours are matching. Can't wait to see your wife in that kebaya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks StellaClaire. Mahal lagi tu button dari harga kain sa :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ms. Stella. Of course its beautiful for her cos she have the body.... Like i said, she's 18 and always a little girl to me...

      Delete
  7. Man, ur wife is 1 lucky girl too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah, make your sumandak one lucky girl too..

      Delete
    2. Thanks man, of course she's lucky cos its my own choice...

      Delete
  8. Asal tak rompak dia saja, nanti takde baju pulang...
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!

    May you both have many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color combo of the kebaya very nice. Inheritance of such beautiful family heirloom is much more meaningful than the clothing itself. Nice! Happy anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete

The Awesome Followers